Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Day One of the 7 Day Writing Challenge


Ready for day one of the 7 day writing challenge? It's finally here, and I'm very excited to share it with you guys. 😃

Happy new year to everyone! I'm so glad that you've decided to join me for my 7 day writing challenge, and I hope that this year is starting off great for you. 2020. . . there's something about it. It feels special, and I think it's a great year to start a writing challenge. What better time than now to start a good habit of writing every day?

Anyway, this prompt is perfect for the first day of a new year:

Write ten things about yourself that you like, then write ten things about yourself that you don't like.

Let's be completely honest on this one--and it might take a bit of thought. The ten things about yourself that you like shouldn't be too difficult to write. These things should keep you inspired all year round, so that when you're feeling down you can look at them and remember what you like about yourself.

As for the ten things you don't like about yourself, well. . . be honest, and remember that you have the entire year that you can spend working on those things. This prompt should get you writing, but it might even help you dig deep within yourself and try to bring out the best you.

Well, what are you waiting for? I want to hear those pens scratching, those fingers hammering the keyboard.

If you'd like to share your results, go right ahead, but I don't expect you to ;) This is a more personal challenge for all of us.

Are you participating in this challenge? Have you completed day one? I'd love to hear what you have to say! 😃

2 comments:

  1. That's a great prompt; promotes deep thinking , love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Allie Anne! I'm glad you like it and I hope you have a great new year! :)

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts or ask a question below!

Day Seven of the 7 Day Writing Challenge

Today I'm posting day seven of the seven day writing challenge. Yep, it's done! It's the last day! Thank you so much for stic...