Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Day Seven of the 7 Day Writing Challenge


Today I'm posting day seven of the seven day writing challenge. Yep, it's done! It's the last day! Thank you so much for sticking with me during this challenge; I really appreciate it! It's January 7th, which means two things: 1.) We're one week into 2020 and, 2.) This writing challenge is finished! Woohoo!

Do you feel any different? Do you feel any more productive or more inspired? I feel more inspired, but I think this challenge would have been more efficient for me if I set aside a certain time for my writing. I need to tell myself, "Start writing at 1 pm." or something like that to feel that sense of productivity, so that I'll know when I need to write and get into a good habit of doing it.

Ready for today's prompt?

Write about your favorite person.

We all have a favorite person, right? Whether it be a significant other, best friend, or family friend, I think most of us do.

Write as much or as little as you please about your favorite person. You can write about what you like about them, or you can tell why they're so important to you. If you want to, you could show them what you've written to make their day, or you could keep it to yourself.

I hope you guys enjoyed the last prompt. ;) I'd love to hear if this inspired you or just your thoughts on today's prompt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts or ask a question below!

Day Seven of the 7 Day Writing Challenge

Today I'm posting day seven of the seven day writing challenge. Yep, it's done! It's the last day! Thank you so much for stic...