Thursday, January 2, 2020

Day Two of the 7 Day Writing Challenge


Day two of the 7 day writing challenge is here! I hope you guys enjoyed yesterday's prompt. 😊 I know it was a deep one, so I really hope that it actually inspired you to start writing. If you missed day one of the 7 day writing challenge, it isn't too late to participate: you can find the link here.

Today's writing prompt is:

Write a letter to your ten-year-old self.

This one really got me thinking. I hadn't decided what day two's prompt was going to be, and last night I was writing in my journal when it came to me. I just started writing a letter to my ten-year-old self. I thought about how young and careless I was; I thought about all of the pain, tears, and struggles that I've been through. I thought about what I would say to a ten-year-old me if I could go back in time.

I don't think I would tell her about all of the trials that she would be facing in just a couple of years. I think I'd let her enjoy her childhood and just be a kid. After all, knowing about all the mistakes she'd make, the pain she'd feel, and the regret she'd have wouldn't change anything.

What would you say to your ten-year-old self? What would you say to them? Would you tell them about the struggles they would face, or would you let them enjoy their childhood?

Anyway, this prompt is pretty deep, and I hope it will get you guys writing. 😉

Thank you so much for participating in this writing challenge; I really appreciate your interest! Don't forget to check in tomorrow for day three of the 7 day writing challenge.

How are you guys doing with this challenge? Do you feel more inspired by the prompts? Is writing every day getting any easier?

I'd love to hear what you think of this challenge. 😃 Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts or ask a question below!

Day Seven of the 7 Day Writing Challenge

Today I'm posting day seven of the seven day writing challenge. Yep, it's done! It's the last day! Thank you so much for stic...