Monday, December 30, 2019

7 Day Writing Challenge


New year, new you. Who's ready to start a 7 day writing challenge? Writing every day will help you improve, and in my opinion, starting this challenge is a great way to spend January. Everybody has goals for the new year, right? Well, one of my biggest ones is to start trying to write every day, and I think that this challenge is going to help me build a habit of writing more often.

If you want to make a goal of writing more often but haven't started any sort of challenge yet, I strongly advise you to do so! It's so much easier whenever you have fellow writers holding you accountable. I would be so happy to have you join this challenge! 😊

So here's how it's going to work.

I'm going to post a prompt or question every day for a week, and all you have to do is write something in response to that prompt. No word counts, no time limits (unless you just want to set one). Now that doesn't sound so hard, right?

When you've written something, you don't have to share it with anybody, but I'd really love to see what my fellow writers are doing with this challenge. 😉 If you'd like, you can share what you've written in the comments of each daily post, but you certainly don't have to.

I'm going to post the first day on January 1st, of course. I'm really excited for this challenge, and I'd love to know who else is on board with me! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts or ask a question below!

Day Seven of the 7 Day Writing Challenge

Today I'm posting day seven of the seven day writing challenge. Yep, it's done! It's the last day! Thank you so much for stic...