Sunday, January 5, 2020

Day Five of the 7 Day Writing Challenge


Day five of the 7 day writing challenge is up! How's it been going for you guys? Have you been keeping up with the challenge every day?

It's been pretty busy for me. I've been keeping up with this blog, a blog about my life you can find here, and a Tumblr blog that you can find here. I'm also thinking about rebooting an old blog I used to keep up with!

Are you ready for today's prompt?

Write about the weather.

This should really help your descriptive writing. Believe it or not, there are a lot of different ways to say, "It's raining" or "It's sunny". You can write about the way the sky looks, or the way the sun shines, or the way the stars twinkle, or the way the moon looks. Get creative and try to describe exactly how the weather is.

Personally, I think the sky is my favorite thing to describe about the weather. . . mainly because it's always different. Sometimes it looks sleepy, sometimes it looks ominous, sometimes it looks as if it's deep in thought.

Well, I hope you guys enjoy this prompt. I hope to make tomorrow's post a little lengthier--it's just that I'm in a bit of a hurry today, and I feel writer's block coming my way. 😐 If you enjoyed this prompt or felt inspired by it, I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts or ask a question below!

Day Seven of the 7 Day Writing Challenge

Today I'm posting day seven of the seven day writing challenge. Yep, it's done! It's the last day! Thank you so much for stic...