Saturday, January 4, 2020

Day Four of the 7 Day Writing Challenge


Today I'm posting the fourth day of the 7 day writing challenge. Have you been writing every day? What do you think of the prompts so far?

If you guys haven't been following each day, or if you missed a day, be sure to check out day one, day two, and day three.

It's one of those gloomy days today, where the sky is a dreary gray and the whole world seems to be shrouded in a rainy haze. I'm glad that I'm kept busy writing and blogging. Well, I'm sure you guys want me to get on with today's prompt:

Create a blog about your life.

I know, I know, I know what you're thinking: "But I don't have time to keep up with a blog!" But before you get turned off, let me explain something to you: of course I don't mean start a full time blog and blog every day. That would be asking way too much!

What I mean is create a blog--and you can keep it private so that only people you invite can read it--about your day-to-day experiences. It's nice to be able to express yourself through writing and blogging; also, there's something about seeing the words you've written on their very own website.

You can also create a micro blog on Tumblr if you aren't interested in creating a "big" blog. I made one yesterday called micahs_musings (you can check it out here), where I basically just talk about random stuff that's on my mind.

Before I leave you to it, I'd like to say a few things:

If you're blogging about your personal life, it's probably not a good idea to post things that you wouldn't want your mom to read. 😉 You also shouldn't use people's real names when writing about them, unless you have their permission. Lastly, don't post any personal information--stay safe, friends.

Have fun customizing your blog--oh, and feel free to drop the link in the comments so I can check it out. 😉

What are your thoughts on this post? Do you have anything to add to it? I know I always say it, but it's true: I love hearing what you guys have to say! See you tomorrow. 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts or ask a question below!

Day Seven of the 7 Day Writing Challenge

Today I'm posting day seven of the seven day writing challenge. Yep, it's done! It's the last day! Thank you so much for stic...